A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Friday, 30 December 2016

Beauty Gifts I Received This Christmas




Hi, everyone! 

I hope you all had a good Christmas and hope Santa not only brought you some amazing gifts but kept everyone safe and healthy too! Mine was very hectic as I had family members over to stay. 

Being a huge beauty junkie meant the likelihood of receiving beauty gifts was always going to be very high! Here's what I got. 




This amazing special edition perfume set from Liz Earle, included the No 20 Botanical Essence Fragrance, a limited edition of the iconic Cleanse & Polish cleanser in Jasmine, and the Botanical Body Wash, featuring the gorgeous citrus, sweet scent of Orange Flower. I've used this one before, and is one of my all time favourite shower/bath cleansers, ever!




I also received some goodies from Urban Decay featuring two of their Afterglow highlighters which had been out of stock for months and months! I've been enjoying Aura (a Pink one that's also from the range) so much, since I got  it earlier on this year! I really rate the formula of this and hope the two other shades, Sin (the golden tone) and Fireball (the peachy one) perform just as good! Also, a One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector, which is a foundation I've always wanted to try and thought it might be ideal for those lighter days when I don't want to wear full makeup but don't particularly want to go bare faced either!




The one thing I don't own many of is contouring palettes. I own one large one from Makeup Revolution and a couple of small compacts - that's about it. I ummed and ahhed over the ABH palette but decided in the end to put Shade & Light Contour Palette by Kat Von D on my wish list as I thought it would be a great way to try her range. I've only swatched this lightly but soon discovered the shades are really pigmented! So, I'm looking forward to trying this! 





Oh, Lordy, Lordy Lordy!!! I honestly didn't think I get this! I think this has to be the most expensive makeup item I own. Crikey! It'd better be worth it! I'm sure it will be, haha! Isn't it just beautiful? It looks too pretty to use! The Ambient Lighting Edit Palette - Surreal Light consists of 2 blushers, a bronzer, a strobing powder and a finishing powder. This is my first product from Hourglass and I'm so looking forward to finally discovering the hype surrounding these lightbulb filtered powders. 





What beauty gifts did you receive this Christmas? 



Toni. Xoxo








SHARE:

3 comments

  1. SO many beautiful gifts, love the look of the hourglass palette!

    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lucky lady :) You got some amazing beauty gifts, enjoy them! x

    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were spoilt & rightly so! I love everything you received - you will LOVE that Hourglass palette! xx

    Beautylymin| LuxuryFragranceBundleGiveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig