A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Monday, 30 May 2016

Skincare Sampling From Arbonne

Arbonne Skincare Samples From Their Calm Range




Lately, I've been really wanting to try some other premium skincare brands, despite being fairly happy with my regular go to's. The trouble is, there's always a part of me that wonders whether other products can out-perform the ones I'm already using, which I kinda put this down to my age really. So, when skincare brand Arbonne contacted me to try out some of their samples, I thought - why not? 



Now, I have heard of this brand, albeit only from a distance, but only recently became more familiar with them due to photos shown on social media by another student from the makeup course I attended last year; who's since started working with the brand. 

So I was sent some from Maime Yelland from Arbonne, who are a Swiss ultra-premium brand that produce makeup as well as skincare, that are botanically based, Vegan Certified, pH correct, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Tested, Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher Certified, Drug Free and Cruelty-Free. They have no hidden nasties in their products.  (Phew! That's quite a list.)  She kindly sent me products from the Calm Range that is sulphate and paraben free and also fragrance free. The range consists of four products that is aimed to soothe and hydrate sensitive skin sufferers.

Now normally, whenever I try a out any new skincare, I like to give it a good few weeks before being able to give a true honest opinion, because my skin needs time to adjust and for me to eliminate any worries I may have. As these are only in sample sizes, I can only really give a first impressions review.



 Photo From Arbonne

Gentle Daily Cleanser £18.00 - When applied on moist skin, the gentle soapy action from this wash-off cleanser left my skin soft and clean, and was also very refreshing too; especially in the mornings. As for makeup removal, I felt the removal of mascara was a bit more of a challenge because there was no cloth supplied to assist.

Soothing Facial Serum £37.00 -  This was my favourite product out of all the samples. What with the recent warm weather we've been having, I thought this gel like serum would be ideal to use as it's so lightweight and refreshing. The fluid gel like texture soaked into my skin, leaving it soft and hydrated without leaving any greasy residue. Due to its extremely lightweight texture, I thought this might be a nice and refreshing alternative for oily skin suffers. 

Gentle Daily Moisturiser £27.00 - Now, due to the size of the sample, I could only get a single application worth, although what I did use I didn't feel the moisturiser gave enough hydration to my skin to be perfectly honest, as my cheeks are quite dry. 

Soothing Eye Gel £24.00 - was a very pleasant refreshing formula that was great for waking up my tired eyes. But as for hydration, my personal preference would be more of a cream formula as I feel a gel just doesn't provide enough for me. However, I do feel this could be paired up with my existing eye cream for that burst of freshness in the mornings.

You can find out more information on these products or any other from their range here

Have you tried any products from Arbonne? 


        
                                                                     Toni. Xoxo








SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is the first time i've heard of this brand, thanks for sharing! I'm loving your blog, let me know if you want to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very sweet of you. Thanks for stopping by. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I'm certainly looking into this brand more!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, Toni! I wish they sold this brand in America. Hope you have a lovely rest of your week xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are available online in the US. :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig