A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Monday, 2 May 2016

Reunited With A Cult Classic | Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish.


Liz-Earle-Cleanse-And-Polish


Recently, my cheeks having been craving for something a bit richer when it comes to cleansing. Other than for scrubs or masks, I've never been a fan of cleansers that needed water to do its job as I felt they were a little time consuming and messy to use. As in saying that, I've lately been thinking about trying some cleansing balms or any others that involve using a cloth. There was always one I enjoyed using in the past and felt drawn to have it back into my skincare routine. A cult classic that is much adored and loved by millions - Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.   





£15.50 with Muslin Cloth.


Liz-Earle-Cleanse-And-Polish


A formula that's full of botanical ingredients, hasn't changed in years and smells divine!

Some of the many ingredients found in this plant based wonder include: Beeswax, Chamomile,  Eucalyptus Oil, Hops and Cocoa Butter, which some are known to have soothing properties and help infuse moisture back into the skin. Formulated to be used for cleansing the face area and gentle enough to be used around the eye area, by using the muslin cloth to help remove deep down daily grime and dead skin, revealing a much brighter, clearer look to your complexion. The muslin cloth, which is a necessity in my view, can be purchased with or without Cleanse and Polish.

At first glance, you'd be forgiven for mistaking this as a moisturiser due to its rich and creamy texture, which always wows me each time I see it. The formula is amazing, does what it's meant to do and never lets me down. There is nothing complicated about it and can be easily slipped into any existing skincare routine.

I find that the uplifting aroma, which includes Rosemary, is so comforting and relaxing making this ideal for use especially in the evening before going to sleep. The pump dispenser makes it easy to ensure the right amount of formula is given every time and I love how it requires very little effort to lift and remove any makeup, including waterproof mascara as it just melts it away leaving no residue. It massages my skin without aggravating and stripping the natural oils leaving it soft and radiant. 
    
After a short period of time, I always notice the difference in the look of my skin, it calms down the redness in my cheeks, improves texture and evens out skin tone. It is such a pleasure to use and knowing that there are some limited editions floating around containing other scents, I may just grab those to try too!  



Have you tried Liz Earle Cleanse And Polish? 


                                                                     Toni. xoxo

     
     
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I've not used Cleanse and Polish for ages but it is such a great cleanser! I'm currently using an NSPA dupe but I think I might go back to the original when it runs out. Fab post :)
    Rebecca | Notes From September
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, you saying that, I've used the NSPA gentle scrub. It smelled lovely! xx

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many great things about Liz Earle's products from Uk bloggers! It makes me wish it were available in the US! The Rosemary scent sounds heavenly :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a real shame! I hope it'll arrive on your shores in the near future. xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried out this brand but I really want to, it sounds amazing!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You won't be disappointed! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried so many cleansers but somehow never got around to buying this cult classic from Liz Earle, definitely putting it on my shopping list :) x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig