A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

New Brands Arrive At Boots - Norwich.




Just had a flying visit to Norwich and discovered Nyx Cosmetics and skincare botanists Liz Earle, have set up shop in Boots, Chapelfield, which I think is really exciting news!!! I have been a massive fan of both of these brands, particularly Nyx for many years and think it's fantastic to finally be able to see the swatches in the flesh without having to play "guess the shade" via their website. As I literally only had 30 seconds to shop I picked up a couple of lip glosses but soon noticed there were no sign of their Lip Lingerie range. Ho hum! I suppose you can't have everything!

As I'd gathered by the photos and tweets shared from Boots, these stands are being installed in various parts of the country, so I was really hoping and praying these would be arriving at some point. Let's hope one arrives near you soon! 

Have Nyx arrived at your local Boots? 


                                                                            Toni. xoxo



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The NYX counter has arrived at my Manchester branch of Boots. We were lucky enough to have a Liz Earle counter already but I'm looking forward to checking out the NYX products next time I go into town!
    Rebecca | Notes From September
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news! They're quite impressive aren't they?! Enjoy shopping and I shall look forward to reading about them soon! Xx

      Delete
  2. There is a NYX section in Selfridges which is where I got most of the stuff I am trying out now. Thanks for sharing, I will keep an eye out for them in Boots too as that is nearer to my house x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've been in Selfridges for a while haven't they? Hope you're enjoying your latest buys. xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig