A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Friday, 29 April 2016

Hello And Thank You!




Hi, everyone!

I haven't been blogging for very long, about 5 months to be precise when I noticed the number of followers suddenly began to rise quite rapidly in the past week. Looks like you've found me and I'm so glad you did! I just wanted to say a BIG hello to all my followers and fellow bloggers and THANK YOU for choosing me by following my blog. You have no idea how much this means to me! My blog is still a baby compared to others and I know I still have an awful lot to learn, so you will have to excuse me for any mistakes I make along the way. 







Due to confidence issues, It has taken me 3 YEARS to finally pluck up the courage to write a blog about something I feel so passionate about. I won't go into too much detail as I'm sure I could probably write a whole post on the subject but it wasn't until after I attended the Pixiwoo Makeup Course I thought - c'mon woman, let's do this! You're probably wondering why I don't become a makeup artist and to be honest apart from confidence, I need to practice a hell of a lot more. But people around me seem to lead very busy lives, so it's a little tricky for me to achieve this, plus I also have family commitments at the moment. Maybe one day when they're off my hands a bit more, I'd like to work on a makeup counter. In the mean time, I thought blogging would be a great hobby to do in between kids and my part-time job. 

Makeup has been a huge passion of mine since I was a nipper. Like all kids, we'd play around with our mother's makeup, hypnotised by the colours and textures housed in those little compacts, fascinated by the transformations it gave to our little faces, as well as watching our mum's. My love for makeup continued well through to my adulthood but only accelerated further when I began to watch YouTube tutorials and reading blogs, as magazines didn't really satisfy my hunger for more knowledge on this colourful subject. 

Anyway, I've drivelled on long enough, thank you once again and I shall keep you up to date on my loves and latest finds, and any other features you wish me to share. 

                                                                 Toni. xoxo 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. What a lovely post! I'm new to blogging too so it's given me fresh inspiration to keep at it. I've really enjoyed reading Sheer Gloss so wishing you huge future success :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anna! What a lovely comment. Thank you so much and I'm really thrilled to hear you're enjoying the blog. :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig