A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Friday, 18 March 2016

Radiance Reveal Concealer | Bourjois

                        Bourjois-Radiance-Reveal-Concealer


Bourjois has recently released a new line of moisturising concealers - Radiance Reveal Concealer, that aims to give radiance around the eye area whilst providing coverage from dark circles, imperfections and puffiness. The formula is enriched with Mont Blanc Glacier Water (hmm?and Hyaluronic Acid to infuse up to 24hr hydration and smooth away fine lines and wrinkles. Only 3 shades are available at the moment, so let's hope more will follow soon!

I've very much enjoyed using Bourjois over the years, a brand that is often mistaken for being owned by Chanel when it's actually the other way around. Their products have always performed well for the money you pay for and its because of this you do sometimes wonder if some of these formula's are discon lines from the huge designer brand. 



Anyway, enough of the history let's head back to the concealer! First thing you notice is the amazing high-end style packaging. How luxurious does this look? You'd be forgiven to think it looks like an expensive foundation in the picture. 

Due to the dreadful lighting in store and the shade Beige looking way too yellow, I picked up the next shade down Ivory, which I now realise is a little too light for me as my skin tone is more of a light to medium this time of year. I've discovered that the labelling of the shades can be a little confusing when you shop online. So just for the record : Ivory is Light, Beige is Medium and Beige Fonce is Deep Beige.

                        Bourjois-Radiance-Reveal-Concealer

                        


Noticeably thicker in texture compared to some, this lightweight moisturising formula applied a decent amount of coverage without settling into my fine line and wrinkles. However, for some with serious dark circles, a corrector may still be needed. The accompanied scent of the formula was a surprising but pleasant discovery. I wouldn't recommend using this product for covering spots or blemishes as this luminous formula would only highlight them further. 

The doe-foot wand applicator ensures easy access to any hot spots where coverage is needed. Application was super smooth, even and blended exceptionally well using either my Real Techniques sponge or a small buffing brush. The radiance looked lovely! So lovely it was a shame to set it powder. The light reflecting pigments made my under eye area look brighter and more luminous, but unfortunately saw no improvement to my puffy under eye area. Then again, to be fair, only surgery would achieve that. 

Radiance Reveal Concealer was purchased £7.99 from Superdrug.


Have you tried this concealer?





                                                                     Toni. X
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It has so amazing color! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig