A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Monday, 15 February 2016

Endless Summer Bronzer: Too Faced


                     
                      too-faced-bronzer-review


Winter it seems, to last for an eternity here and unfortunately, we've got another couple of months of the cold season. However, for the past couple of days, the sunshine's been out reminding us of how uplifting it can be, leaving me feeling, the warmer months cannot arrive soon enough.

There was once a time many moons ago, where a bronzer would only be used during the warmer months. Thankfully, those days are long gone, as we recognise now that our skins desperately need some added warmth during these colder months.





Endless Summer by Too Faced has been my go to bronzer for contouring since December. A product that I first discovered during my time at the Pixiwoo Makeup Course. I had initially heard rave reviews on the bloggersphere regarding another one - Chocolate Soleil Bronzer also by Too Faced, but the 16hr long wear claim won me over.

I purchased mine from Debenhams - £25.00.

                     

I really love these decorative compacts from Too Faced as they look so pretty! The shade of this bronzer is more of a neutral to warm tone, excellent for contouring and is ideal for my undertone. It really is gorgeous! 

                      too-faced-bronzer-review

The formulation is really subtle but build-able and gives me the most beautifully enhanced uplift to the cheeks - unlike the dreaded orange stripe that you can experience with some. As an all over bronzer, it provides such natural gorgeous warmth to my skin, without the danger of looking Orange. 

I'm delighted to say that this bronzer survived my Winter ravaged skin all day, although I didn't wear this for 16 hrs so can't really comment on its claim. I prefer to apply this with my Real Techniques Sculpting brush as this completes the perfect pairing. 


                     
 

Have you tried any bronzers from Too Faced?


                                                                  Toni x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig