A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Too Faced Le Grand Chateau



Ooo la la! What an adorable collection.


too faced le grand chateau eyeshadow collection


Too Faced have developed a French themed Collection for the Holidays. In the UK, they have also released a lip collection as well.  Last year, I felt we were really short changed by the lack of products from the original line up in the States, was then released here. It's fair to say, I'm well happy this year. This is just too gorgeous! No need to wrap this one, as the box packaging gives a gift wrapped look. Inside, (oh my word!) you'll find a beautiful chateau that upon opening, houses 3 eyeshadow palettes and a travel size, Better Than Sex mascara. This is going to look stunning on my dressing table. 




too faced le grand chateau eyeshadow collection

too faced le grand chateau eyeshadow collection

too faced le grand chateau eyeshadow collection

too faced le grand chateau eyeshadow collection

too faced le grand chateau eyeshadow collection

too faced le grand chateau eyeshadow collection


Each palette consists of 6 shades with an assortment of matte and shimmers and a blusher /bronzer. These are great for travelling as they are slim  and compact. If you wanted to, you could split them up and give them out as gifts. Hell no! I'm keeping mine.






                                                                  Toni xxx









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig