A U.K based Beauty Blog created by a makeup enthusiast.

Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Tartelette Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette



tartelette Amazonian clay eyeshadow palette review


I was thrilled to see this beautiful palette back in stock at QVC UK as I missed out the first time round. I wasn't expecting a double ended brush supplied which was a nice surprise!



tartelette amazonian clay eyeshadow palette review

The Purple sleek packaging is just gorgeous!


tartelette amazonian clay eyeshadow palette review


The palette consists of 12 neutral all matte shades ranging from pale Cream to Black. There is a good arrangement of shades that would suit most skin tones. A range of looks can be created whether it be for daytime wear or more deep sultry looks for evening. They are soft and buttery to the touch and not at all powdery. The brush has a flat shader on one end and a crease/blender on the other. The hairs are made of synthetic.

From L-R Top row: Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer and Multi-Tasker.
                Mid row: Caregiver, Natural Beauty, Best Friend, Bombshell.
                Bottom row: Super Mom, Wanderer, Power Player and Fashionista.


tartelette eyeshadow swatches



The pigmentation of these shades are amazing with Multi-Tasker, Bombshell and Fashionista proving to be the strongest.These 3 shades are incredible! They would make great eyeliners when using a damp brush. 




If you need a little help to achieve some looks Tarte have even supplied a tutorial card which is great!


Overall thoughts: I can see this as being a real staple item in my collection as it features a bucket load of excellent transition shades, eyeliners and highlighter shades. I have oily lids so for me, a primer is essential. I experienced no fall out and blended like a dream! You can achieve many looks with this whether you'd use just one shade all over the lid and up to the crease or a more in depth look! I love the Purple/Plum shades. A great pop of colour in the collection. Adding a shimmer or satin shade on the lid really would enhance the look too! I love that it comes with a large mirror which is great for application on the go.



Have you purchased this palette?



                                                                        Toni xo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I read every one, I really do appreciate it! Don't forget to leave a link of your blog so I can come and view yours. However, this is not an invitation to spam!

Apart from Instagram and Twitter, you can also follow me on my Facebook page Sheer Gloss Beauty Blog.

© Sheer Gloss | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig